When trying to send and receive email messages in Microsoft Office Outlook or Outlook Express, you may receive an error message that resembles this error:
Task ‘server name – Sending and Receiving’ reported error (0x800ccc0f): ‘The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues, contact the server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP). The server responded: ? K’
To learn more about correcting this error, please read the following Microsoft knowledgebase article:
If you require additional assistance, please submit a ticket. To submit a ticket, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your dashboard: https://www.hostpapa.com/dashboard
- Click on My Support.
- Click on the Open New Ticket tab.
- Your Name and Email Address will be prepopulated.
- Enter a Subject, choose the department you wish to submit the ticket to and enter the Ticket Details.
- If required, you may also add an attachment.
- Click the orange Submit button.