How do I create a group?
Groups are an excellent way to create a list of commonly emailed contacts for quick access and easy addressing. The Groups list displays alphabetically, and contacts can be added to multiple groups at once.
1. At the bottom of the Groups pane, click the PLUS icon to access the menu.
How do I add one or more contacts to a group?
You can add contacts to a group by displaying the contact, and then selecting the group to which you want to assign the contact, or you can select one or more contacts and drag the contacts to the group.
- Dragging a contact from one group to another will result in a copy being placed in the new group.
- You can drag the same contact to multiple groups.
- You can drag multiple contacts at the same time.
To add one or more contacts to a group:
1. Access the Contacts list.
2. Click Select and select the contacts that you would like to add to a group.
3. Drag and drop the contacts onto the group or click More and Assign to group.
How do I remove contacts from a group?
Note: A contact cannot be removed from the Contacts group.
1. From the Groups list, click the group that you want to edit.
2. Click Select and choose the contacts that you want to remove from the contact list.
3. Select More.
4. Choose Remove from group.
How do I rename or delete a group?
1. Locate the group in Contacts.
2. Click the menu button (three vertical dots at the top of the Groups menu).
3. Select Rename group or Delete group.
4. If renaming a group, enter the new name and select Save. The new name will appear in the Groups list in alphabetical order.
5. If deleting the group, select Delete in the pop-up confirmation window that appears.
Webmail allows you to import a list of contacts from another mail application that is in vCard or CSV format.
1. Go to Contacts.
2. Click Import in the toolbar at the top.
3. In the Import contacts pop- up window, click Choose file and select to the vCard or CSV file that you want to upload.
4. Select the Open button.
5. Choose the group that will contain the new contacts from the Import group assignments drop-down list. If you don’t select this option, the contacts will be imported into the Contacts group only.
6. Select if you want to Replace your entire address book with this import.
7. Click Import.
8. Once you get the confirmation, close the Import contacts window by clicking the X in the upper left corner.