A separate page for Terms of Service is mandatory in order to be GDPR compliant. You should link to the Terms of Service using the site footer or through a User Agreement in your forms.
A Terms of Service should:
- predict the conditions under which users may access your website;
- protect your intellectual property;
- explain how you will advertise your products to the visitors of your site;
- outline your data collection process and how you ensure the privacy of users’ information;
- describe how you sell your goods, your delivery process, and your return policy (if applicable);
- Stipulate an age limit for using your website. The minimum age for GDPR compliance is 16.
Please keep in mind that this is not a complete list. Consult a lawyer to obtain more information about a Terms of Service document. You can also generate your Terms of Service document using online generators. Look for the ones that claim to be GDPR compliant. If possible, choose a paid one over a free version.
For further questions, or if you need help, please open a support ticket from your HostPapa Dashboard. Click here to learn how to do it.