If you encounter errors when creating or updating files on your HostPapa server, a common cause can be incorrect file or folder permissions. You can use cPanel File Manager to review or change the file and folder permissions on your server.
How to change file and directory permissions with File Manager
1) Log in to your HostPapa Dashboard.
2) Click on My cPanel or My WordPress.
3) Select Files > File Manager from the cPanel menu.
4) Right-click on a file or folder and select Change Permissions from the menu that appears.
5) Amend the file or folder permissions by checking the relevant boxes for Read, Write, and Execute commands, then click OK to save.
If you need help with your HostPapa account, please open a support ticket from your dashboard.