Note: This article refers to the legacy version of the Website Builder. If you signed up to the HostPapa Website Builder after March 11 2020, you’re on the new version of the Website Builder. For help, go here.
You can easily add an RSS feed to your site with FeedWind. Follow these steps:
- Go to the FeedWind site.
- Enter the RSS feed or blog URL in the box under Feed URL.
- Customize the feed widget as you would like it to display on your site. You can change the widget size, feed title, etc. As you make changes, it will display in the Preview view on the right of the screen.
- Once you have made the customizations, copy the code underneath the preview box.
- Back on your site, drag and drop a HTML Widget onto a page.
- Paste the copied code into the HTML Widget.
- Click Save.